Finally finished! I was worried I wasn’t going to have time to finish this since school started and all. Prussia is a favorite of Admin Estonia, and such I’m very happy to finally be able to do him!
Anyway, on with the facts.
- His canon height is between 177cm-178cm, or 5’8 to 5’9
- Prussia loves fighting, and will often say things just to start quarrels
- His birthday is January 18th
- Despite being older, Prussia is shorter than his brother Germany due to malnutrition.
- He is left-handed
- He dislikes words with the “mark” sound and he gets upset when he hears words with that sound
- Though Germany is the younger, Prussia if often scolded by his brother and Germany even grounded him from the computer at the end of Hetalia Fantasia 3
- He becomes rather depressed when his history with Frederich II (whom he affectionately called “Old Fritz”) due to the attachment he had to him.
- He is very loyal to his leaders
- Though he doesn’t act like it, Prussia is a hard, diligent worker, and according to Latvia he is extremely punctual
- When he drinks alcohol, he gets rather sleepy
- Himaruya has stated that Prussia was originally designed to be “villain-like character” but eventually he became more goofier, though it doesn’t show in his outward appearance.
- He claims to enjoy being alone, however, he ended up crying upon seeing Hungary and Austria together (which he admitted that the tears were “already building up”)
- This loneliness stems from the fact that he does indeed feel like an enclave than an actual nation.
- However, though he feels alone, he has a large amount of friends, but when reminded of this he gets rather quiet.
- He despises Russia, though doesn’t fear him much when Germany is around.
- He seems to have a tendency to pet others and enjoys soft things. He enjoys doing this and it’s likely it’s a form of praise in his mind.
- Apparently, he is extremely easy to spot in a crowd and is instantly recognizable due to his laugh and the fact that he is always surrounded by birds.
- He had to wear a helmet when infiltrating an American camp because of this.
- Originally, Prussia was not mean to represent the Teutonic Knights, and the original representation looked like this
That’s it! Remember that voting ends at 10pm EST.
Thank you have a nice day!